Friday, April 11, 2008

Hey everyone, sorry it's been so long, I've been caught up with my facebook, and with life in general, in the near future I hope to put a new picture on here, but I just haven't had that much time, and Luke needs to send me one shrunk up and all. The computer I'm not is really frustrating to try and shrink pictures. ;) Anyway, Luke sends them to me small and then I don't have to do as much work. Well, I am doing well, the pregnancy is progressing nicely, although I can't wait to meet this little person who likes to drive me crazy. Anyway, not much is going on except for that spring is finally here, we had 5 feet of snow on the flat until about a weeks ago, and we still have about a foot to 6 inches on the flat right now. Things are warming up though and I'm loving it. It was actually sun shiny enough yesterday that I had my sleeves rolled up and got a watch tan line, I am very proud of it. ;) hahahaha
Anyway, things are great.
Julz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home