Well, this post doesn't have a picture, sorry, but I just wanted to share with you all that I have miscarried. Please I know that you are all sorry, so if you feel the need to send me a comment, or email about being sorry, keep it short and then move on to the things that are going on in your lives. I know, that as my friends you feel for the loss, but I am doing fine, I was so young in the pregnancy that it isn't as bad as if I were further along. Anyway, I am doing well, and keep somewhat busy, it rained all day yesterday so we were pretty much stuck inside all day, but other than that we have been doing. Okay, gotta go, Julz
julias-jumpn-jambery
Hello, this is a site where any of my friends can stay in touch with me and see what I am up too.

3 Comments:
I feel very sorry for you and your husband!
Bodil
It's encouraging to hear how well you both are doing, even after this loss.
Julie,
I'm glad you are doing so well....still, I wish you had your family or really close friends with you. I guess it can be used as a good time for you and your hubby to grow together. Sorry for your loss. - Alyssa
Post a Comment
<< Home