Okay, I have a bunch of pics to show you but first I will start by telling the story about them. I have some of antlers and elk, and goat packing, and hiking and killing the guinea pig male, Fuzzy, whom we ate. ;) Barbaric, no? I also have pics of our baby birds that we hatched and handfed and hand raised, we still have 1, he is my baby and always will be. Anyway, I also have some of a rooster, Charlie, he is the family pet rooster. He was hatched in a clutch of Duck eggs, by a duck, and we were afraid that the mother duck would take him into the ditch and it would kill said little rooster to get wet, unlike his sibling ducks. anyway, he was raised in the house, and he loves people, although the DHL delivery guy was playing ballet around him one day when Charlie went to say hi to him. :) The guys was scared to death of him. I watched the whole exchange from the window of the house, and laughed heartly, cruel you might say, but funny none the less. ;) All the pics should speak for themselves but if you have questions just ask, I'll tell the story behind all of them. OHHH, the wee little horse that I'm holding is a miniture pony baby, he was born something like 2 weeks ago, and it is just soooooo fun to carry him around, there is something sooooo strange about picking up a horse and hauling it around with you, it's fun.:)
julias-jumpn-jambery
Hello, this is a site where any of my friends can stay in touch with me and see what I am up too.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home