Saturday, April 01, 2006



Well, this is the two together. The bird got in himself and loves to fly down and sit at the edge of her cage. he also loves to try and drink out of her water bottle, it is sooo funny when he does. He can do it, but man does it look wrong. :)



this is the cage for the bird, with all his toys and such. It's just a hanging pot planter thing, it works great. So, there is NO cage for him, just this. Basically it's a glorified perch and he loves it, he can fly down to the ground with that rope that is on the bottom he can climb back up when he gets tired of wondering around on the ground, it's cute I have to admit it.



Nice and close, isn't he beautiful??

3 Comments:

At 3:58 PM, Blogger Alyssa Spring Corley said...

I want to see some pictures of your house juls.

 
At 2:03 PM, Blogger Julia said...

My Apartment is like nothing, but I will take pics and send them to you. Most likely after the holidays, we are going on a trip, but I may get it done sooner. ;) Luke is working 12 -14 hours days. It gives me lots of time. ;) And I'm getting used to it.
Jules

 
At 7:08 PM, Blogger aubrey payne said...

yeah...i'd really like to see pics of the pad too...!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home