Tuesday, March 21, 2006




And this is our newest pet. Her name is Pish Posh. She is a young guinea pig, she is only like 2 months and a week old. Something like that anyway. She should double in size to what this picture is. Guinea pigs are edable, so we are thinking about getting a male when we leave to move to Idaho, and start a farm with them. ;) That way they have a purpose, not just to look pretty. She loves to cuddle and love to cuddle with her, she is so funny. If I take her outside and let her on the ground. She will eat the grass for a long time, but when she is done she starts to try and get to where ever I am. So, when I come in range she will come hide with me. It is adorable. She is a great first pet for little kids. ;)

4 Comments:

At 7:29 PM, Blogger aubrey payne said...

um, does "edable" mean you are going to raise them to eat or is this a way of saying they reproduce
sorry for my ignorance...i was feeling a bit confused

 
At 7:28 AM, Blogger Julia said...

It is because they can be eaten. You see I think that eventually I WILL start to raise them to eat. ;) but for now, she is just a pet. ;) Anyway, I don't think that I could EVER eat HER, but I could eat her babies, if it came to that. :)

 
At 8:58 AM, Blogger Alyssa Spring Corley said...

I hope it doesn't come to that.

 
At 8:56 AM, Blogger Julia said...

hahahaha Kia, it isn't a matter of starvation, it is a matter of something being useful. Anyway, it won't come to that for a long time, as I only have ONE guinea pig, and as we all know, it takes TWO!!! hahahaha. Love Jules

 

Post a Comment

<< Home