Saturday, April 01, 2006



Somebody got a bath and they were very wet and very unhappy and getting cold. So, she huddled in a fleece coat for 3 or 4 hours and then she was dry and happy again and ready to face the world. It takes a long time for them to dry because they have sooooo much fur. Luckly she only gets a bath ever 3 months or so, unless she gets really gross then I might bath her sooner. ;)



She is trying to get under my hand so I will pet her, once she is there she will stay for a long time. She loves to be petted and cuddled, and I love to do it. She is so cute, she has gotten so big since the last time I posted a pic of her.



Isn't she cute, I know I'm obssessing about my pets, but what the heck, I don't have a kid yet, and I don't cook very much yet. So, Kia you cover the kid, Aubs covers the food, and I cover the pets. ;) lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home